Expertise to Create Innovative Devices
basysKom delivers services on best-of-breed technologies with significant market adoption. Especially in fast moving markets, new and changing technologies require careful adoption using standard development methods.
basysKom's competencies include:
- providing expertise with the creation of APIs for App Developers and middleware implementations
- designing solutions and frameworks from open source and closed source components
- managing performance and memory optimization
- aiding with system integration, build systems, and development processes
- removing roadblocks on the way to product releases
- creating and managing highly competitive teams delivering German Engineered software solutions
- analyzing new technology and driving innovation in complex environments
- leveraging professional processes and trusted relations with large and medium enterprises
- creating user experience and innovation
Although basysKom provides an extensive range of competencies, we have focused expertise in the following areas:
From this open source HTML rendering library we develop HTML5/JS/CSS app platforms and user interfaces. Our solutions include platform abstraction as well as integrated browser software, both of which are especially crucial for mobile-end devices.
We offer services for anything you can do with Qt: application design and development, UX design, framework & API design, Qt maintenance & support. We have been a Qt Certified Partner since 2004 and are one of the most experienced major players for Qt solutions.
- App Development - HTML5 & Qt Quick
Using either HTML5 or Qt platforms, we develop UX frameworks to ease the development of consistent apps.
- Middleware and Platform
Linux provides a complete software stack upon which specialized and sophisticated custom solutions can be created to form a full platform. For the past two years, we have offered complex development services for Maemo, MeeGo and Tizen, the leading HTML5 and Qt-supported operating systems and software stacks for emerging devices.
- Embedded Linux
Depending on the intended use of a device, we work with standard Embedded Linux platforms such as Tizen, Android, Yocto, and Open Embedded, as well as desktop distributions such as openSuse, Balsam and Fedora. We also provide services based on OBS, hudson, and others using a variety of toolchains for chips provided by TI, Intel, Freescale, Renesas, PowerVR and more.