career at basysKom
basyskom was founded in 2003 and has been gradually expanding ever since. We are always looking for new employees with excellent programming knowledge in C++, ideally with Qt skills, and a passion for problem solving, to join our sites in Darmstadt and Nuremberg.
Working at basysKom involves
- exciting projects for leading companies in innovative, highly dynamic industries, e.g. the mobile communications sector
- agile projects in small teams usually of 3-8 members with balanced skill sets, flat hierarchies, an open exchange of ideas, direct customer contact, and a friendly and pleasant work environment
- creating added-value for our customers with a shorter time-to-market and actually seeing the fruits of your labor – e.g. in your local electronics store
- the best development opportunities with individual mentoring
- participation in conferences and trade shows presenting basysKom and gaining more know-how
There are a number of other benefits:
- free drinks and fruit
- bright, friendly, and modern workspaces
- easily reachable on public transport – the basysKom headquarters in Darmstadt is located close to the main rail station and near to airport Frankfurt/Main
Committed to open source
In contrast to many other IT companies, we encourage our employees to also pursue their passion for open software development in their free time. An open source clause in the employment contract allows employees to develop open source software outside basysKom projects. The created code remains the property of the employee.
Have we caught your interest?